Our Emotional Quotient (EQ) product looks at a person’s emotional intelligence, which is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate higher levels of collaboration and productivity.
This report consists of one science: EQ.
This assessment is used worldwide for:
- Developing leaders
- Engaging teams
- Succession planning
What is Emotional Quotient?
While it is often misunderstood as intelligence quotient (IQ), Emotional Quotient is different because instead of measuring your general intelligence, it measures your emotional intelligence. Emotional Quotient is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate high levels of collaboration and productivity. In the business environment, Emotional Quotient is important because it helps you leverage your awareness of emotions for effectiveness in the workplace.
Assessing Emotional Quotient
The TTI Emotional Quotient assessment measures an individual’s emotional intelligence with an online questionnaire that is immediately analyzed to produce a report with detailed information about the individual’s Emotional Quotient score. The higher the score in the report is, the higher the level of emotional intelligence will be. At any level, the TTI Emotional Quotient report will empower individuals to understand their own EQ so they can avoid making high-risk decisions without understanding how their emotions are influencing their choice. Instead they can make educated, sound decisions with their head, instead of just their heart.
The Five Areas of Emotional Quotient
The TTI Emotional Quotient report focuses on five areas within interpersonal and intrapersonal intelligence. Intrapersonal intelligence is the ability to understand oneself, while interpersonal intelligence is the ability to understand others.
Intrapersonal Emotional Quotient:
• Self-Awareness – The ability to recognize and understand your moods, emotions and drives, as well as their effect on others.
• Self-Regulation – The ability to control or redirect disruptive impulses and moods and the propensity to suspend judgment and think before acting.
• Motivation – A passion to work for reasons that go beyond the external drive for knowledge, utility, surroundings, others, power or methodology and are based on an internal drive or propensity to pursue goals with energy and persistence.
• Social Awareness – The ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and how your words and actions affect others.
• Social Regulation – The ability to influence the emotional clarity of others through a proficiency in managing relationships and building networks.
Applications in Your Business
With TTI Emotional Quotient, you can improve the coaching and development process by giving superior performers the opportunity to truly understand their emotional intelligence. The TTI Emotional Quotient report will help identify ways they can take action to accelerate their Emotional Quotient development and leverage their new knowledge to make better decisions on the job
To honor the vendor's request, no pricing is published for TTI materials online. For pricing please call 1-800-746-1656 or email us.